The Best Resignation Letter Example

THE BEST RESIGNATION LETTER  

Date:

To
Vice CEO
LSI Industries Ltd.
Dhaka EPZ (Extn. Area), Savar, Dhaka.
Corporate Office 42 Gulshan Avenue, Jabbar Tower, 12th Floor,
Gulshan - 01, Dhaka.

Subject:  Letter of Resignation.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that due to my personal inconvenience, it would not be possible for me to continue my service with this organization, and I would like get release on today. I am very much keen to express my gratefulness for the guidance I have received from you & the knowledge & experience I have gathered under your supervision.

Therefore, I would like to request you to accept my resignation and take necessary steps so that I can be release in today itself.

I sincerely wish every process of LSI Industries Ltd. in this ahead.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully



_________________
Suranjan Saha Roy
Chief Financial Officer
ID No. 10180





garments-info,resignation letter,how to write a good resignation letter,how to write a resignation letter,resignation,letter of resignation,resignation letter sample,how to write resignation letter sample,how to write resignation letter,how to write resignation letter to manager,resignation letter template,how to write resignation letter to hr,how to write resignation letter to boss,letter,best resignation letter

No comments

Powered by Blogger.